Detect emerging trends and prime your institution for actions that will give you a competitive advantage.
Higher education marketing professionals and enrollment managers are continually faced with new and changing market conditions about which they need data fast. Data that’s not available elsewhere. Fast, as in immediately.
Longmire and Company co-sponsored studies fill the need.
Through these studies – conducted each year – we are able to explore topics that are of critical interest to participating institutions.
By participating, co-sponsors obtain deeper insight into a topic long before the rest of the market.
Consequently, they are in a stronger position to react, plan and budget as needed. Co-sponsors can even see how the data relates to their pools of prospective students.
Our studies have explored key topics facing college presidents, enrollment managers, marketing managers and student services professionals. They include:
- The Impact of the Economy on Enrollment
- E-Communications in College Recruiting
- How Parents Evaluate Colleges and Influence Enrollment
- How Customer Service Delivery Influences College Selection
- How Prospective Students and Parents Perceive Value and Select Colleges
Visit our Resources Page and download any of these reports.