Be a part of our just-launched higher education study!
Increase and control your enrollment by getting a deep and accurate understanding of how students really feel about your college.
Why This Is Important
“Facts tell. Emotions sell.” Prospective students need facts but their college selection decision is most often going to hinge on how they feel about their chosen college – and those they rejected.
What makes the campus feel like home? What makes for a great campus atmosphere? What makes students feel like they belong?
Colleges know that these emotional motivators exist. They just don’t have clear and precise data about what makes students feel a particular way and the relative impact those feelings have on enrollment decisions.
New Market Intelligence
This study will explore how students feel and, more importantly, uncover why they feel that way to give you a deeper understanding of the students you’re trying to recruit. The actionable insight yielded by this study will give you greater control over your conversations with prospective students, better ability to craft sharper mass marketing messages, and more direction to design highly productive campus visit experiences.
What You’ll Learn From This Study
- Are student feelings about you in line with what you want them to be?
- Positive and negative feelings students have about a wide variety of attributes and characteristics of your college.
- Positive and negative feelings of other colleges they’ve considered.
- The relative influence of student feelings in college selection.
- How admission counselors can effectively uncover and respond to the feelings of prospective students.
- How prospective student feelings can be captured and categorized for use in mass communications.
- How to have richer, more productive conversations that will lead to enrollment.
What You’ll Receive as a Co-Sponsor
You’ll get a wealth of data and information to help you plan and execute a more effective enrollment and recruiting plan. You will receive a comprehensive set of tabulations of your individual results with comparative data of others in your cohort. You’ll also receive the national summary report before its widespread release.
In addition, Longmire and Company Enrollment Strategists will prepare a fully-customized webinar to review your individual findings, along with our recommendations for specific actions you can take to enhance relationship building.
Get on board!
You'll be surprised at how easy and affordable your participation can be. Call us at (913) 492-1265 ext. 701 or request information through our Contact Us form.